Wednesday, October 12, 2011

This autumn I love fur

This season I am in love with fur and glitter.

Today I will show you some beautiful fur items.

shoplesnouvelles.com-$2,998


A L C vest



harveynichols.com-£240

MICHAEL Michael Kors vest

H&M-£30

H M vest



mylabel.co.uk-£40

Rosie fox
matchesfashion.com-£365

Max mara

H&M-£13

H m
solamir.com-$215

Christian Louboutin shoes


bankfashion.co.uk-£50

Boots


Zara-$159

Zara ankle booties


forever21.com-$30

Handbag
veryickhoff.com-€1.998

Dolce Gabbana bag

How cute is this asos bunny ear hat?

Hat

Have a great night!

Kisses

12 comments:

  1. who doesn`t? :X
    si eu imi caut vesta anul asta :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superbe toate! Ultima e tare funny! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rocs:Si eu le ador.Chiar sunt adorabile.Te pup.
    @ALina: I also love the boots,the first pair it's my fave. :*
    @Kitty:Si eu as vrea sa imi gasesc o vesta din blanita! :*
    @Lady Butterflt: Da,e tare draguta.:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photo selection, i love everything! believe it or not, they had a menswear version of that fur coat in h&m! :))

    All best wishes,
    Costin M. | http://costinm.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Costin Moraru:I'm glad that you like my photo selection. You made me curious,I will go to the store to see the menswear version of the fur coat. Thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive got a little fur bag i got for my Christmas last year and i adore those fur waistcoats x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superbe!Si eu vreau o vesta noua dar alba :x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fur is a must-have (well.. to be precisely: faux fur!) and I can't wait to wear all my fur stuff haha.

    www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. @TheStrawberryFields: I'm sure that your fur bag looks amazing! I'am glad that you like the waistcoats! Kisses
    @Beautiful M: Ma bucur ca iti plac. Cred ca am vazut o vesta alba la New Yorker. Sper sa nu ma insel. Te pup
    @Antonia-Ivana: I think that fur is perfect for this autumn and winter.I ca't wait to buy a fur vest and a colar. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Zara boots, but I am aware of the fact that Zara shoes have a low quality.

    ReplyDelete