Sunday, October 23, 2011

Tag:The ABC Of Tv-Shows

Hello lovely readers! I hope you are having a great sunday.

I found this kind of tag on the interent and I thought that it will be fun to make it.

I invite all of you to make it.If you are not a big fan of tv-shows you can make it with movies or other stuff that you like. Leave me a comment with the link of your post if you decide to make it.
Tv shows that i love

Here is my ABC of tv-shows:

A – Army Wives, Against The Wall, A Gifted Man
B - Bones, Brothers&Sisters, Blue Bloods, Breakout Kings, Being Erica, Body Of Proof
C – Chuck, CSI,Castle, Criminal Minds, Cougar Town, Covert Affairs
D – Desperate Housewives, Drop Dead Diva, Dark Blue
E – Eastwick, ER
F – Fringe, Flashpoint, Fairly Legal
G – Grey's Anatomy, Gossip Girl
H – House, Hawaii Five-0, Haven, Happily Divorced, Hot In Cleveland, How I Met Your Mother, Hawthorne, Hart Of Dixie
I - In Plain Sight
J – Justified
K – King
L – Leverage, Lost Girl, Lie To Me
M – Modern Family, Make It Or Break It, Mad Love
N – Nikita, NCIS Los Angeles, Necessary Roughness, New Girl
O – One Tree Hill, Once Upon A Time,
P – Private Practice, Person Of Interest, Parenthood, Pretty Little Liars, Pan Am
Q -
R – Revenge, Ringer, Rizzoli And Isles, Royal Pains, Rookie Blue
S – Suits, Suburgatory, Switched At Birth
T – The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, The Lying Game, The Good Wife,The Big C, The Mentalist, The Listener, Third Watch, True Blood, Two And A Half Men, Teen Wolf,
U – Unforgettable
V – Veronica Mars, V
W –Warehouse 13, Whitney
X – X Files
Y – -
Z – -

What shows do you watch these days?

5 comments:

  1. Woow pai eu n-am ce completa atat :)) cele mai multe le am la litera T :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooow nici nu credeam ca exista atatea :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. a true tv addict :P i'm scared to make my list cause i know i watch a lot of series!

    All best wishes,
    Costin M. | http://costinm.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to know I'm not the only tv addict around :)) I admit, I think I've seen most of the shows on your list here and love them all :D

    ReplyDelete