Monday, November 26, 2012

Shopping: Accessories and Boots

Hey guys!

A few days ago I've purchased a voucher for 50% off for all Moa products and yesterday I went shopping with one of my best friends. After I've looked through the store I left with a lovely burgundy scarf and some cute earrings.


My burgundy scarf ♥ 
Original price: 18
Reduced price: 9

And these are the earrings.
I love these heart shaped earrings.  Aren't they cute?
Original price: 5€ each
Reduced price: 2,5 € each


As you can see I have a thing for heart shaped earrings, I found these earrings at MiniPrix ( a ro store with low-priced items); they were really cute and they were just 2!
From Camaieu I've bought a cute black and gold headband (5) and at SIX I found this silver clip (3).


In one of my shopping trips from last week I found this pair of  boots at a random store, they were at an incredible price- around 12   By the way, have you bought your winter shoes?  I'm looking for a pair of boots since october and till now I didn't find anything that I like besides these ones.
I still need a pair of boots for the snow and I hope to find them in the near future.



What have you bought lately?

Kisses!

41 comments:

  1. mai bine nu iti povestesc ce mi-am luat in ultimul timp ca ma ia remuscarile :)))
    ce frumos este fularul, atat modelul cat si culoarea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poate faci un post cu ce ti-ai cumparat in ultima vreme ;))
      Ma bucur ca iti place fularul, si mie imi place foarte mult culoarea lui.
      Te pup

      Delete
  2. foarte frumoase accesoriile... ce n-as da sa fie magazin Moa in Iasi ( a fost mai demult, dar s-a inchis:()

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc! Ma bucur ca iti plac accesoriile.
      Poate il redeschid, sau si mai bine, poate fac un magazin online. Au multe produse dragute. :*

      Delete
  3. Sa le porti cu placere! Imi plac toate, iar ghetutele chiar au fost o mica afacere! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc! Da, chiar am facut o mica afacere ;)) Au avut un pret foarte bun. :*

      Delete
  4. Am trecut si eu pe la Moa azi putin. Foarte frumoase toate lucrusoarele :D sa le porti cu drag :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Accesorile sunt divine! Esarfa e burdungy deci imi place. Iar ghetele imi plac si ele :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ghetutele sunt adorabile! sa le porti sanatoasa :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. foarte draguti cerceii de la Moa :d

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got some cute bits - I'm loving gold jewellery at the moment :)

    Lea x

    It's Such A Wonderful Life -
    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gold jewellery are great! Thanks for the invite! Kisses

      Delete
  9. nice boots <3

    New outfit post "Naive" on:
    http://www.rollickingmood.com/2012/11/youre-so-naive-yet-so.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely findings ♥


    Many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nu cred ca-i ceva in postarea asta sa nu-mi placa. Cercelusii aia cu inimioara in schimb...adorabili.finuti. Eu mi-am cumparat doua pulovere mai largi si mai lungi. Iarna asta cred ca am sa cam fac cheltuiala cu genul asta de pulovere. Parca nu ma mai satur de ele. Unul este un verde spre albastru de la Takko si unul cu dungi albe si negre si cu un mesaj cu litere portocalii de la C&A. Imi plac tare mult si nici nu am spart banca pt ele. vreo 78 impreuna:)

    Sa porti sanatoasa tot ce ti-ai cumparat!Pupici

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma bucur sa aud asta. Si mie imi plac foarte mult cerceii cu inimioara. Poate faci un post cu puloverele, cred ca sunt foarte dragute. Sa le porti cu placere!
      Multumesc pentru comentariu! :*

      Delete
  12. I love the burgundy scarf!!! I think they`re so classic and go with everything!

    xox,
    Anca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing purchase!! love the scarf and headband!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete