Saturday, May 5, 2012

Tv-show: Whitney

Hello lovely readers! It's time to talk to you about another tv-show that I like called-Whitney

Whitney is a 30 minute comedy that airs on NBC. The first season premiered on September 22, 2011. The show was picked up for a whole season (22 episodes). Hopefully NBC will renew this show for another season! Fingers crossed!

At first I didn't like the show,but after a few episodes I was hooked.
The show is really funny, the actors are very talented and they have good chemistry,especially Alex and Whitney.
The thing that I like most about this tv series is that th
e actors smile and laugh at jokes during the show.
I hope that I made you a little bit curious about this sitcome and you will give it a chance.


Summary

The series follows Whitney Cummings, as she portrays a fictionalized version of herself, and her very supportive live-in boyfriend, Alex. Even though the two have decided that they will not commit to marriage, she does question how committed they are in their 3-year relationship and tries to go as far to prove a point; she begins to fear what she sees as "relationship boredom" and worries what will happen next that could possibly end her relationship. Because of what she sees and hears around her involving other relationships, she decides to use unconventional methods to keep the romantic flames glowing with the help of her close friends.

Distribution:

Whitney Cummings(Tell me you love me, Made of honor), Chris D'Elia (Glory Daze), Maulik Pancholy(Web Therapy, 30 Rock), Zoe Lister-Jones(Delocated), Rhea Seehorn(Franklin & Bash), Dan O'Brien(Law&Order).

Trailer




Whitney Cummings as Whitney


Chris D'Elia as Alex


Maulik Pancholy as Neil


Zoe Lister-Jones as Lily


Rhea Seehorn as Roxanne


Dan O'Brien as Mark


Some pictures from season 1









Do you watch Whitney?

Sources: Google.com, Wikipedia.org

12 comments:

  1. I saw the trailer and thought it was funny. I still haven't checked it out though. I hope they don't cancel it as soon as I watch it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really funny show! I hope that you'll like it if you decide to watch it. Fingers crossed that NBC will renew it. Kisses

      Delete
  2. I love Alex tocmai pentru ca zambeste la glume si zambeste frumos :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da, si el si Whitney sunt foarte amuzanti si convingatori,joaca foarte natural. Te pup

      Delete
  3. Nu am urmarit dar chiar cautam noi seriale ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This program is amazing! Love the concept and Whitney is so funny and sarcastic... she is simply perfect!

    http://photodannyfoto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you like the show! Thank you for the visit!

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a great show. I need to start watching it ;)

    Do you want to follow each other, if you don't mind?

    http://petitemini.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that you will like it! I'm checking right now your blog! Thank you for the visit! Kisses

      Delete
  6. This sounds interesting, maybe I will give it a try! Thank you for letting us know about it :D

    http://www.101fashionstreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is interesting and funny! I hope you will like it. Kisses

      Delete